How to be aware that I am dreaming?

pub-6557389810692805

Hi, I'm Ian and I'm a Psychometrician , do you want to be aware that your in a dream?

Well fist you need to understand that there are different levels of sleep therefore different levels of dream.
You see there are three levels of sleep but , light sleep that's when you kinda drift away, second is that blank phase you can't remember anything and third is REM (Rapid eye movement)
 Have you even been so tired during the day that when you get to your bed you just fall asleep, you usually go to REM faster in this way.  Now remember the deeper the sleep the more lucid and harder it is to distinguish that you are actually in  a dream. Sometimes it can be hard waking up when your really deep.

Anyway here are some ways how to aware that your dreaming.

1. Am I in a dream- Everyday try asking yourself  "Am I in a dream?" Every time something excites you, scares you etc.. everytime a strong emotion or something out of the ordinary happens.
If you do that consciously when your awake most likely you'll ask yourself that when
your asleep,. from then you'll be able to distinguish.

2. Pinch yourself- The sensation will be different, if you pinch yourself in a dream the pain from pinching yourself won't be that intense. I personally touch my chest, if my chest feels a little numb then that means I'm in a dream. From that realization that your in a dream, you can do whatever you want.

3. Set your alarm clock- Set your clock 4 1/2 hours, when you wake up you'll remember everything from your dream, and you'll be a little grogy.. wake up for a couple of minuetes then sleep again, remembering what you were dreaming.

That's all for now adios.

=)