Ok, so you came here to see how AMC's The Walking Dead series will end. And well you came to the right place, one of the executive producers (one I won't tell you). Is my dad's friend (classmate from High school really) and he came over to dad's place to drink some beer.. Anyway I asked how will it end and he just laughed. This is what he said, "Well I don't know yet, but we have a few things in mind",.. so I asked him again, will you base on the comics he's reply "Well it depends on variable really so far we stuck to it really well but made some changes of course". Anyway, I waited for him to get a bit tipsy, cause as I can remember he can drink a lot of beer. Then poped the question again, How will "The Walking Dead" end, and these were his answers. Enjoy. =D
10. It was all just a dream- Rick wakes up from his deep coma in the hospital, Shane was beside him on his hospital bed, Shane calls the nurse etc... Shane asks rick,..all dazed and confused but at the end of it was all just a dream. All that happened was just inside his head and the characters in his movie, were actually people that he met over his life.
9. The Escape- Rick survives the horror, he and his kids (Yes, he said they'll let the baby live) are in his arms, they were inside a chopper away from a City full of walkers.
8. Intervention- After a long hard battle against the zombies, Rick hopeless and ready to kill himself, the army comes in and saves them.
7. They all die- I know your like, WHAT!?, but yeah they all died he said. The End.
6. The Place- There is a place where no one is infected and there are group of survivors. And this time everything is alright for Rick and his kids.
5. They were also zombies- I know it sounds kinda retarded, but they too all along were zombies. Look I don't know why this is so...but I'm just typing in what he said. Ok!?, so there they were all zombies,.. and they were looking at things in there human perspective...but they were zombies.
4. There is a cure- Desperate and barely surviving, Rick Grimes stumbled on the mysterious character who has the cure, he's a scientist. Unfortunately the one who did the research are all dead. BUT, the CURE can eliminate the virus inside them., and keep "the walking dead" being undead and be really dead,... like not moving at all. What I'm trying to say is the zombies will die,....if that makes any sense.
3. Compartmentalize- The entire East Coast is hopeless for a cure, so anyone who got out were shot on site by soldiers, Rick and his family managed to escape.
2. Zombies just died- The zombies just died out, for uknown reasons. They went limp and died... The end.
1. We'll wait for the comic book- I was like what,!? yes people the comic books hasn't ended yet. So it may take around 5 more years to finally answer this question. But hey at least I get to talk to one of the people will determine ending the series. And you know what's on his mind. =)